Praying For House To Be Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secret Millionaire

Humble Servant of All
Praying to the Lord that my house will be sold soon in order for me to get out of debt....things are critical for me now and I really need your prayers. Thank you....
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my house. We want to paint the exterior. We pray that the job be done with price reasonably as our budget is tight. We cannot afford to spend much. As our request, the painter is charging us with a high price. Really hope that the price will go down. Painting this house is...
Replies
13
Views
227
Dear God, Please help my mom sell her house quickly.. She has worked tirelessly for months and she needs rest. Thank you, God for your help in this situation. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
326
Our house still has not sold. We have two potential buyers looking at it this weekend. Please pray that we sell according to the Lord’s will … His will for both us and for whoever purchases it.
Replies
6
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom