Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Save me now, my God and my Creator, from the hands of those who hate me—those who wish my life to be their doormat, that they might trample me underfoot. Forgive me for the mistakes of my lips and the deception of my heart, for what I uttered years ago in my naivety, unaware of those around me...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Isaiah 65:1 :
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.
Historical Context:
Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...