Praying For Guidance, Protection, Wisdom, Blessing & Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannah1sam2

Humble Servant
[SIZE=9pt]Father God. Well, history is being made everyday… and You know what’s good for me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Father, I pray for your guidance, your blessing, your leading, your teaching, your protection, your wisdom and your valuable love for me!!! Yes, I agree that I need YOU more than I need anything else. Thank you for blessing me with opportunities to travel, to study and to work. Nothing is a coincidence…even meeting ###. Thank you for allowing me to meet ###. We had lots of fun together but You know he’s not your follower and he mocked you. Father, please protect me and don’t let anything, anyone hurt me. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Father, I pray for ### to come to know You… if there’s anything You want me to do, let me know and guide me to do it. Father, I’ve been crying lots because ### suddenly changed his attitude and starting hanging out with a girl half his age. Father, why is this happening? Father, I’m learning lots from this situation… well, the good thing is I now know I’ve spent too much time pleasing ### and not You. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Father, I need YOU more and now I also know I have lots of loving friends, including many amazing prayer warriors on this website. Father, please bless all who prayed for me, listen to their prayers for me and for themselves. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Father, please heal my health, bless me with the wisdom to understand Your Word and show me how I can share Your love so more will come to accept You as their Saviour. Father, thank you for making me as unique as I am… Father, please guide ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, these are people in my family and people I love dearly. They haven’t accepted You as their Lord, Saviour and God. Father God, please bless them with the Holy Spirit and gently guide them to know and to accept You. They can also be amazing servants worshipping You and sharing their testimonies about Your love for them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Father, I am still not feeling well and my memory is still very weak. Please heal me physically, mentally, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually. I love YOU Lord God! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]I’m starting looking for h.m… please guide me to find the best ones. And also for my work, please help me to prepare for the best assignment for me… what do you think Lord, please clean the board and guide the administrators to follow YOUR will for me. Thank you for your love, Jesus. Please wrap Your arms around me and make me know, feel and remember YOU always love me and Your love is what I really need. In Jesus’ precious name I pray, amen.[/SIZE]
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
155
"Dear prayer team, Appointment with a new doctor: Pray for my upcoming appointment with a new doctor next week, a path I believe God has opened for me after a long time of prayer. My body and soul are completely exhausted, and I need God's full intervention, healing, and restoration. Pray for...
Replies
9
Views
112
🙏 “We give You thanks, Lord God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign," Rev 11:17, Our Father, we offer "petitions, PRAYERS, intercessions and thanksgivings," for ALL in AUTHORITY (Whether we LIKE them or NOT does not Exempt us...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom