Praying for Guidance on how to proceed. ### and ###

darian

Servant of All
Praying for Guidance on how to proceed. ### and my daughter's father want to be friends again. Praying for guidance and white light protection from more heartbreak. God lead and speak to my spirit and soul. Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    quote prayer relationship good persons decision God guides knows color help positive.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer fear help protection the light of love surrounds me complete white .jpg
    quote prayer fear help protection the light of love surrounds me complete white .jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Still waiting on how to proceed with my ex. My daughter's father wants us to be friends again. Please keep praying that God will answer should I deal with and how to proceed. This stronghold of depression and confusion has been going on for two years now. I just want this finished. No more heartbreak and despair. I do not know what to do. I am so distracted. I want this season to end. That God will use this evil for good, His glory, and my advantage. God, I just asking for me to be obedient. Bring me through this storm and season. I have never been so in love and broken. God, let me see Mike through you. Not another year of disparity and discontentment. I am so tired of being in depression, resentment, and jealousy. Not my will but yours.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord remove any demenia, forgettfullness or Alzheimer from minds of my mother and father in Jesus name. They are ###/###. Lord help my brother and me to find the right solution, who will and how live with my mother (or with my parents when he returns back from the hospital). Lord resolve please...
Replies
7
Views
270
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that Your guardian angels alway surrounds me and my children. Keeping us alway from pain and difficulties. May Your joy, satisfaction and peace alway be with us. May we feel God's protection and love in every moment of our life, Lord, I pray that my older daughter will...
Replies
12
Views
71
Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that Your guardian angels alway surrounds me and my children. Keeping us alway from pain and difficulties. May Your joy, satisfaction and peace alway be with us. May we feel God's protection and love in every moment of our life, Lord, I pray that my older daughter will...
Replies
13
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom