Anonymous

Beloved of All
God please I pray that my daughter feels accepted with kindness and respect by other people at school today. She has been feeling isolated and alone and she is such a kind, loving caring person. Please surround her with good people who treat her kind. Please Lord, I pray that You bless others to be kind, respectful and nice to her and include her so she feels worthy. I pray for Peace for her and that she be rid from all evil, harm or mean people. Thank You Father for protecting her. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I am praying for this online community that the goodness of God touches each person who reads this prayer Lord, pour out Your Holy Spirit and bless each person reading this in Jesus' name I pray You give each person reading courage to walk in boldness in their calling...
Replies
7
Views
121
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
169
Please pray for me for courage, wisdom, and God’s favour as I continue with my work and responsibilities. May the Lord give me strength to remain confident, focused, humble, and diligent, even when I face opposition, discouragement, or difficult situations. Please pray especially for favour with...
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom