Praying for good sleep for all who ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Two nights I couldn't sleep we'll. Hoping tonight I'll sleep better. Kindly pray for me as I'm going to sleep now pray request so that I'll sleep without any mind disturbance. Without useless thoughts and tense in mind. Just peaceful sleep tonight. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
93
Let me sleep now. Without too much thinking and stress. Don't let any temptation come over me. Let Go off my too much thoughts. Fill me with God's holy spirit and peace in my heart. I'm stressed and frustration not feeling peace bcoz a sound is ringing tinnitus in my ears both ears since many...
Replies
12
Views
98
I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom