Praying for God's help for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I find myself alone in the home I have lived in since childhood, My three close family relatives who were living with me here, have all passed away, the youngest one only a few months ago. It gets very lonely and sad. My only comfort in the Lord. I would like to visit a Church fellowship, but...
Replies
11
Views
132
Praying for God's help with homeschooling. My child wants me to homeschool her but sometimes I just feel like I don't have what it takes, please help me pray for God's help to where I can be a good teacher to her and stay consistent and on top of things. I love my child deeply and want her to...
Replies
8
Views
286
Praise be to God 🙏 Please pray for me, I feel down, humiliated, and stupid. Please pray that God stands near me and gives me any sort of help. I don't even know what I want or need anymore. May God do what he thinks is best. In Jesus name Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom