Praying for ### for her fast ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend by name ### has being reported missing on Monday ### After she closed from her shop at ### to head back home till now we haven't heard from her and don't know her whereabouts. Begging on the God of WWN to intervene so that we find her very fast
Replies
12
Views
67
Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
105
Hi everyone , please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ for me that I heal super fast and my arms and teeth heal without infection or scaring , I’m very worried if I get an infection or scaring , I’ve been for a year most at home not leaving due to my husband passing away a year ago , I’m...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom