Praying For Conviction, healing, deliverance, correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragan

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for me, I seek God’s forgiveness and God’s conviction in my heart for anything I have done that is out of line with His word or His time for things to happen in my life. Pray that I am receptive to His correction and to renew a right spirit within me so that I may wait on Him and not try to work in my own natural ability. Please pray for ### for God’s conviction in his heart for all malice, confusion, manipulation, dishonesty, lies, strife, discord, and pain he has caused by thoughts, words, or action against me. Please also pray that ###’s heart is receptive to God’s correction and guidance; and that all the negative behaviors be bound up, and cast out of his mind and heart, and to release God’s spirit of truth, forgiveness, wisdom, understanding, love, peace, humility, and honesty within his heart. Please pray also that any curses, dark spirits, words, or strongholds ### has over ### be broken. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, I bow before your mighty throne today. I lift up my ### and stand the gap for her. May you hear and answer her prayer. May you bless her according to your will. Thank you, Amen.
 
Lord we need protective healing over ### and ###. Praying for forgiveness needed. Praying for God to take over to correct all. Give us all wisdom, understanding. Quietness in you, humility and truth in all ways of life and being. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

salvation deliverance conviction healing protection financial my marriage my job my ### stay from alcohol temptations my court case
Replies
9
Views
225
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you remove all of my mom's influence off of my son, setting him free of her completely, standing on John 8:36. Lord Jesus I ask that all witchcraft altars and divinations that my mom has placed over my son to control...
Replies
8
Views
188
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,976
Messages
16,817,132
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom