Praying for calm and peace for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You Jesus for blessing my son with a peaceful yesterday. He is also having a great night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings tonight. Lord I thank you for Your mercy and faithfulness in answering our prayers, my son had a sweet peaceful rest tonight got up happy and...
Replies
10
Views
145
I am hoping that God will help me through intrusive and overstimulating thoughts and actions like overspending, impulse buying, and my emotional ties to spending and coping by spending. It is making my life so hard but I do not know how to stop. Please help me take whatever it is that causes my...
Replies
7
Views
134
Lord, I pray that you.would wrap my son in your loving arms and soothe him so gently. Lord, I pray he will have restful, satisfy, joyful and relax rest of the night tonight and throughout the day tomorrow. Lord I pray if there are any anxiety, screaming, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom