Praying for better sleep

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to sleep but not able to sleep. Foot is feeling itchy. Feels like something has bitten mosquito maybe. Feeling so scratchy. I can't sleep. Staying awake simply. Thought of sleeping early tonight but got so late to sleep 😞as I was doing some own personal work. Cos Day time I'm busy in...
Replies
10
Views
141
Not able to sleep at the moment . My mind is running too much in thoughts. Can't control it. At morning I'll be difficult to wakeup so I need to sleep now. Why I'm unable to sleep. Pls pray for me to fall asleep now in Jesus name. Don't let temptation over take me.
Replies
7
Views
98
Need help to reset sleep schedule to be more in line with circadian rhythm, as feel guilty about sleeping later.
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom