Praying for a warrior I've known a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That I and My Prayer Warriors & Pastors & Home Group Leaders PRAY and NOT Loose Heart ♥️ Lk 18:1 -- Female Matrimonial Love's Heart Softened (Mine as well, other Pastors, Intercessors, Family, Friends, Etc -- Refreshing of Holy Spirit and Rekindled Use of Authority of Jesus' Name in PRAYER and...
Replies
9
Views
161
"To all prayer warrior, I'm a ###-year-old single mom who was recently accused of mis-scanning products at the self-checkout. I've never been in trouble a day in my life, but I was with the wrong people. I am reaching out to request prayers for a favorable outcome and to pray against the...
Replies
9
Views
475
Dear Prayer Warriors, I’ve asked prayer for a few things: Marriage & Family reconciliation - so far, nothing that I can see. Recall my wife (###) stayed in Alaska then came and took my children while I was teaching school in Texas. Take Me Away from Dad’s House - Yes, God gave me a temp...
Replies
9
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom