Praying for a safe and peaceful night for all. That

Destiny D

Faithful Servant
Praying for a safe and peaceful night for all. That all persons will be touched to change their lives with the assistance of God being their helper. Asking for divine protection for those who have no homes and live on the streets. May we live to praise his Holy name tomorrow if we are given another day of life. If this is not to be so may he take control of our Holy Spirit? This I pray in Jesus name AMEN.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I pray he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
14
Views
210
Please pray for my son will have a calm and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he will have a restful night tonight. I ask that he'll have a sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dream. I ask Lord for my son to be relaxed, satisfied and have a...
Replies
10
Views
181
My son just got up tormented and confused. Please pray that he will be able to use his words to express his needs and wants calmly with his functional language. Lord please bless him with a restful and peaceful night with his caregivers and everyone in his surroundings alway. Lord I pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom