Praying for a new career that I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
135
Last month, I got laid off from the company, without any planning to search a position before. Right now, I am looking for the new position so I would like God will guide me and bring me to get the best position, supervisor, team, duties and company. No matter right now, in ### is hard to get a...
Replies
11
Views
236
I speak decree demand command create I get into my new school free or cheap pass the test. If my books I bought are at Mom’s she finds them Easily Urgently or I find them no chaos or drama if the books went in the Fire I remember where I put them..If not I get new ones books or a Way to finish...
Replies
9
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom