Praying for a miracle to happen before the end ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

euleen

Humble Servant of All
Praying for a miracle to happen before the end of today! Please Lord hear my prayers and answer it please amen
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father,

I pray for this miracle to happen in ###'s life, in Jesus' Holy & Powerful name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been asking and waiting about this to God for so long. Please pray that He fulfills my heart’s desires. Please pray that this miracle happens in my life. It is not any selfish or greedy desire but it is of love. Please pray to God that He fulfills it.
Replies
8
Views
243
We been praying for the past ### years for good to release how UK immigration visa to meet how parents at ### we need how visa before the end of the years.
Replies
10
Views
473
My name is ###. I am asking for a miracle to happen to clear my loan. I have ### of loan to repay but I am not able to pay. Lender harassment threat make me sleepless, and I am tired and weary. After many prayers no answer from God I lost hope. Pray that the Lord will answer my prayer work...
Replies
8
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom