Praying for a job

allie222

Beloved Servant
God, please help me find the right job for me. It’s so hard finding a job since people want people with tons of experience.
 
Yeah, they want experience but how do you get the experience if no one hires you in the first place? That's a dilemma. I pray you somehow get around that cycle. Amen.
 
God be with her today in finding employment. Lead her to work that she love, and that has value. Guide her to a place with an atmosphere of respect and cooperation, in a safe and happy environment. Help her to find fulfillment mentally and financially. Thank you God. In Jesus Precious name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I like to ask for prayers for my daughter to find a job. She has already written in 50 applications.
Replies
12
Views
200
please pray for me to get a call and job offer soon...I've send so many applications and I pray I get a job soon, I pray the person reviewing my resume is in a good happy place and they are blessed and they see my name and feel something that's says give her a chance
Replies
11
Views
181
May I be able to be successful in my career and academic/professional goals. May the Lord bless me to be effective and help me write and speak effectively and get tons of awards and appointments as an arbitrator. Please also help me find a new job and be successful. I am very grateful for all...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom