Praying for a better job comes soon. Been ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK DECREE DECLARE DEMAND COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE COMMAND CREATE MY GREATLY APPRECIATED FAVOR is back with me all of it GREATLY DNA BASED NOW and my ATTRACTION of the LORD GREATLY with me GOD ALMIGHTY MOVEMENTS MY ENERGY SHIELDS SAFE FOREVERMORE GREATLY APPRECIATED INTO EXISTENCE I'M LUCKY...
Replies
9
Views
196
I speak, create, decree, declare into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET SOME CAT FOOD MY BABIES TREATS THERE WELL AND MY GRAND BABIES CATS WELL LEAVE OUR PETS ALONE I NEED THEM WELL IN JESUS NAME. FOR FUTURE MY FAMILY CAN DROP OFF MY NEBS ANYTIME THEY WANT K GRAND BABY CAN COME HOME TIME FOR WALKS...
Replies
7
Views
146
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,879
Messages
16,816,079
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom