Praying for a ### and a better ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please give me a good day today and a restful night tonight in Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!!!!!!!!! Help me Lord!!
Replies
13
Views
177
Dear Lord Jesus, Please make this workplace better for my friend. Help him get a lawyer to help him out and protect him and make it out of their life at the very least if it doesn’t, but I’d prefer if it could get better he doesn’t believe it will get better but maybe a good with God all things...
Replies
10
Views
192
I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom