Praying Desperately For A Second Child

  • Thread starter Thread starter serenity
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

serenity

Guest
I have been blessed with a wonderful 15-year-old son who I want more than anything to give a sibling to. I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago and have been struggling with getting pregnant this past year. I pray that the Lord blesses us with a sibling for my son. He has ALWAYS wanted to be a brother. I feel my family is not complete and it is breaking my heart. God, please allow me to bring another wonderful child into our lives.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying for a second child since 2020 and sad part is I am in my late ###s. My son has been ### and asking for a sibling for long. All the families have been blessed with two children. I need His peace if it is not His will, praying for His will to be done at the end.
Replies
10
Views
208
Father God I come before you at this time asking for help with this situation in my home I am praying desperately for peace and calm protection with out any confusion rebuke any wicked intentions towards me by ### when I get home bind the confusion it in the name of Jesus Christ I am pleading...
Replies
8
Views
275
Father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ asking for your help I lift ### up to you in prayers at this time to stop harassing me and slandering my name with lies and false accusations I am so tired of this man and his wicked intentions towards ### I am claiming peace and calm...
Replies
7
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom