Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbreezes67

Faithful Servant
Continued prayers for a deeper faith and devotion to God--for me, my family-- both immediate and extended, my friends, and those with whom I have contact with. Help me to find the church that will feed me spiritually, and if it is me that needs to change and not the church, then change me Lord! In Jesus Name Amen!
 
I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH THIS SISTER FOR ALL THESE THINGS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
A very normal request. I'll help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, and my brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you for being in ### life and all she has ever done. Lord God Jesus Christ, Thank you! God, I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
158
praying for happiness ever since losing my husband while pregnant I lost everything I'm even questioning my faith. I'm starting to feel like good don't like me I feel like my prayers go un answered. I remembered going to church and telling the pastor (catholic) that I lost my husband he had a...
Replies
11
Views
195
I humbly request your prayers for the following: 1. Kindly pray for the health of my mother, ### (### years old). -That the Lord graciously touch her with His healing hand—both physically and spiritually. -In His mercy, may He strengthen her, extend her years, and enable her to fulfill the...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom