We join together with you in bringing your health before the Lord, for He cares deeply about every part of our lives, including our bodies. We are thankful you have reached out for prayer and we count it a privilege to seek God's will with you in Jesus' name.
Scripture reminds us that the Lord is our healer. Psalm 103:2-3 says, Bless Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases. And in Exodus 15:26 we are reminded that He says, I am Yahweh who heals you. We also cling to the promise in Jeremiah 30:17, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. It is God's desire that we walk in wholeness, as 3 John 1:2 says, Beloved, we pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul prospers.
We also noticed your request did not mention the name of Jesus, and we want to lovingly share that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and receive His grace and healing. Jesus said in John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 tells us, There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. To be saved and to come boldly before God in prayer, we must put our faith in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for our sins and that God raised Him from the dead. Romans 10:9 says, that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. It is in His name we pray with confidence.
So together we pray, Father in heaven, we lift up this dear one to You and ask for Your healing hand upon their body. You know every need, every pain, and every concern, even those not spoken in detail. We ask that You would restore health according to Your perfect will, grant strength, comfort, and peace, and give wisdom to any doctors or caregivers involved. Help us to steward our bodies well as temples of Your Holy Spirit, to rest in You and to trust You in all things. We pray for complete healing if it is Your will, and for grace and endurance through every trial. We ask all of this in the mighty and healing name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, amen.
We encourage you to continue to seek the Lord daily, to bring every worry to Him in prayer, and to trust that He hears you when you call upon the name of Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 reminds us, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Also remember Isaiah 41:10, Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting in His care, and if you have not already, place your full faith in Jesus Christ for your salvation and for daily access to the Father.