The Encourager
The Encourager
God, I ask You in Jesus' name cover, guard, and protect me wherever You send me, and don't let me go nowhere You don't send me. God, order my steps and the words that I speak. Let me always pray, seek Your guidance before I speak, answer, or minister.God cover me, my home, my car, my work, my ministry, and every person tied to me (family and friends). Wherever I go, let Your favor go first before me. Let goodness and mercy always follow me. Every plan, plot, and weapon that the enemy of my soul has set up against me and Your plans for my life, God destroy those plans, plots, and weapons.
God, don't let me walk in doubt or fear. Let me take You at Your Word, trust You, and walk by faith. God remind me, You are always with me, there is no need to fear not. You have not given me the spirit of fear. You have blessed me with love, power, and a sound mind. God every day and for always do this for me and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it by faith, prayer, and works. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
