Prayers

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer. It is a sacred privilege to lift your burden before the Lord, especially as you seek healing from the pain of your past and the struggle to release your mother to Him.

We have been praying that the Holy Spirit would continue to work deeply within you, softening your heart and bringing true freedom from anger and unforgiveness. We know that this journey is not easy, and we ask the Lord to remind you daily of His love, His grace, and His power to transform even the most broken places in our lives.

If you have seen any breakthrough or felt even the smallest shift in your heart since you posted, we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice with you. But if you still feel stuck or as though nothing has changed, please know that we are still here, still praying, and still believing that God is at work in ways you may not yet see. You are not alone in this.

We encourage you to keep bringing this before the Lord, trusting that He hears you and is faithful to complete the good work He has begun in you. May He draw near to you in this season, filling you with His peace and assurance that His timing and His ways are perfect.

We continue to pray for you in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate it if you could send me some simple daily prayers so that I can release my mother, anger childhood and unforgiveness to the Lord. Also some prayers so that I can repent daily.
Replies
6
Views
119
Would you be able to send me some simple daily prayers so that I can release my mother, anger, childhood and unforgiveness to lord Jesus. Also some daily prayers so that I can repent everyday.
Replies
10
Views
149
Would you be able to send me some simple daily prayers so that I can release my mother, anger, childhood and unforgiveness to the Lord. Also some prayers so that I can repent.
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,192
Messages
16,785,217
Members
648,774
Latest member
Ceemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom