Prayers

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to lift your heartfelt request before the Lord. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you in prayer, asking our Heavenly Father to grant you the strength and grace to release your mother, anger, childhood wounds, and unforgiveness into the healing hands of Jesus. We have also prayed for a spirit of repentance to draw you closer to God each day, that His mercy and peace would overflow in your life.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers—if you’ve felt His presence comforting you, His love softening your heart, or His forgiveness washing over you—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking a similar path.

If you’re still waiting to see breakthrough, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God is at work even when we can’t yet see it. May He deepen your faith as you seek Him daily, and may His Holy Spirit guide you into all truth and freedom.

We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would you be able to send me some simple daily prayers so that I can release my mother, anger, childhood and unforgiveness to the Lord. Also some prayers so that I can repent.
Replies
7
Views
137
I would really appreciate it if you could send me some simple daily prayers so that I can release my mother, anger childhood and unforgiveness to the Lord. Also some prayers so that I can repent daily.
Replies
6
Views
120
Would you be able to send me some simple prayers so that I can repent everyday. Also some prayers so that I can release my mother anger childhood and unforgiveness to the Lord. Thankyou
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,009
Messages
16,805,828
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom