We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your family and your own needs. It is a joy to lift up your grandsons, who are moving forward in their jobs and education, and to ask the Lord to continue guiding all of your grandchildren, nephews, and children in His perfect will. We pray that His presence would fill their lives with wisdom, grace, and unwavering direction.

We also continue to hold your daughter in prayer, asking the Lord to provide her with her own apartment soon and to surround her with His peace and happiness. And we stand with you, dear sister, as you wait on the Lord for your promotion and better provision. We know how heavy the wait can feel when it seems like answers are delayed, and we pray that God would renew your strength and remind you of His faithfulness. You are not forgotten—He hears every cry of your heart.

If any of these prayers have been answered, we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If some requests still feel unmet, we encourage you to post them again so we can continue lifting them before the throne of grace. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may you feel His nearness in every season. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you 😊. I pray my son ### stop lying now, stop hurting people, pay the people he owe, and pay his part of the rent on the 1st. I pray my daughter ### find a better job, pay her part of the rent on the 1st and pay her car payment on time. I pray my daughter ### not move to ###, focus on...
Replies
12
Views
182
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired of being depressed, alone. I pray for happiness, a salary increase, and to move forward. I pray my daughter ### and ### pay their rent and bills on time on their own. My daughter ### not move to ###, she focus on the kids, pay her bills on time. My nephew ###...
Replies
11
Views
207
Lord I wanna thank you. I pray that you hear our prayers. I pray for my grandson ### that there are no warrants for his arrest and that he stay free from jail. Lord I pray that you intervene now and come into my grandsons ### and ### lives, remove all negative people, things, and bad behavior...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom