Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Liana256

Good and Faithful Servant
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my childrens life, my brothers and sisters life, those who trust and believe in you life always. God, Thank you! God, I do pray my children, Evan and Grace will make it home before the solar eclipse, please. God, I do pray for Austin, I know he’s at work, and I want to thank you for the things, you have blessed him with. God, I want to pray for B.J., and all the things you have blessed him with, too. God, Thank you! God, I repent of my sins always. God, The enemy knows I love thee verily much, is why they attack me, and truth I say things, I didn’t say, they try to put words in my mouth I didn’t say, God, I pray they can’t do that, please. God, Ipray for Israel always. God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I pray the eclipse is just an eclipse and nothing else. God, I pray for all I know, love and care about, I know you will watch over us and protect us with all you are made of. God, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, mercy, understanding, laughter and joy, peace always. God, I don’t understand about the solar eclipse, the sun and moon aren’t lined together, but there is a solar eclipse, oh, I know what it is, it’s just you, because your not predictable, and you can do all things, but, all you do, you do good and keep safe and protected, for those who truthfully love you. God, Thank you! God, I do pray for those on here. God, If I forget to pray for something, I apologize, it seems I’m getting older, and I’m sorry, and so I pray for what I remember and what I don’t remember. God, Thank you! God, I love thee verily verily much. God, I love your son verily verily much too. God, I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen

Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for this day and for the presence of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in our lives. We are grateful for your blessings upon us, our children, our siblings, and all those who trust and believe in you. Thank you, Lord.

We lift up a prayer for Liana256's children, Evan and Grace, that they may make it home safely before the solar eclipse. We ask for your protection and guidance over them. We also pray for Austin, thanking you for the blessings you have bestowed upon him in his work. May you continue to bless him abundantly.

We bring B.J. before you as well, thanking you for the blessings you have given him. We pray that you continue to pour out your favor and goodness upon his life. Thank you, Lord.

Father, we acknowledge our sins and repent before you. We ask for your forgiveness and cleansing. We pray that the enemy's attempts to deceive and attack Liana256 are thwarted. May they not be able to twist her words or put false accusations upon her. We trust in your protection and deliverance.

We lift up Israel before you, praying for your peace to reign in that land. We also pray for the peace of Jerusalem. May your presence and guidance be with the people of Israel, bringing about reconciliation and harmony.

As the solar eclipse approaches, we pray that it is simply an eclipse and nothing more. We trust in your sovereignty and know that you are in control of all things. We ask for your wisdom, truth, love, mercy, understanding, laughter, joy, and peace to be present in our lives always.

Lord, we lift up all those known and loved by Liana256. We ask for your watchful eye and protection over them. Keep them safe and secure in your loving arms. We also pray for wisdom and discernment for Liana256, that she may navigate through life with clarity and understanding.

We thank you for the love we have for you and for your Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in his precious name. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly and grant you peace and comfort in all your prayers.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my brothers and sisters life, my mother and father, my aunts, uncles, cousins, those who believe in Jesus life always. God, Thank you! God, Everyone is saying the...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son do well on his testing today. Also please let him be ok and get home safely during the eclipse. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Had a strange dream of the power going off, don’t know if this was due to the predicted soon solar eclipse, prayers we are all prepared for this and our Lord coming so soon. Please Pray with us no more attacks of His enemies. For Vengeance is all Yours Lord and these workers are responsible to...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the safety of our family tomorrow during the eclipse. For my son Jakeb to have a good health day with happiness and that the pharmacy fills my meds on time. God bless you.
Replies
Views
Please pray that My son has a very good day and the pharmacy will fill my medicine. There is some kind of problem and I'm very worried. I am also neervous about the eclipse today. We live where people are flying in just to see it. Please pray for a good day. Thank you!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom