Prayers

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please let us get this good news soon. Let us be on the other side of all these issues fast. I am so ready to take a breath. Trying not to worry. Trying to trust God and the plan. But ready to let my guard down. So please make that happen asap.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please fix this. I do not understand why everything is happening so fast. I am so scared we made a mistake. But please please please fix this. Please let the people buy our house that want it. We put a lot into it that we are gonna lose and I would like for this couple to have this house...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
13
Views
138
Please pray that I wake up to good news. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so much.
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom