Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please for ###'s finals at the U. That they study hard and remember everything Lord and get good grades and also strength, protection, and favor on their jobs. Please heal this stomach issues and bowels function properly and these headaches as well and turn weakness into strength Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
133
God, Thank you for this day and night. God, I am thankful for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my son and daughter life, my children’s life’s, my baby brothers and sisters life. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always. God, I am hurting, I pray it goes...
Replies
13
Views
137
Lord thank you. I pray you will answer. Please stop these wars. Stop the hatred, and give peace, guidance. I pray for gas prices to go down, to be able to by food for our children, families, jobs, and health care. Not having to pay high prices for student loans. My grandsons finds good jobs now...
Replies
11
Views
20
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom