Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. Please hear my prayers. I pray my grandson ### pass his test and interview for trade school tomorrow and start as soon as possible and find a job. Come into ###'s life and guide him in the right direction, keep him safe and out of trouble. I pray my grandson ###...
Replies
13
Views
32
I lost my job ### yrs ago and since I wasn’t able to find a job I started doing consultant work. The income was not sufficient and to make up the shortfall I wad taking money from my retirement savings and selling what I could. My husband is ###yrs older and my ### yr old mother also lves with...
Replies
9
Views
12
Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom