Dear Brothers & Sisters on this Great Platform. Please pray for me, for God's Divine Intervention, Mercies, Uplifting, Promotion, Grace, International Opening doors and also Help from all corners of the Earth. From Male, Female, Young & Old.

I have seen so many people, write about testimonies on here. I prayed for all this and hope to come back and give Testimonies.

Thanks to God Almighty and Everyone on here.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want you to offer prayers of thanksgiving to God on my behalf for His mercies and grace upon my life and my family for keepping His covenant of provision, protection and vindication from evil accusations for favour and upliftment. I saw a case on your platform that so look like all that...
Replies
12
Views
182
Praying that my son ### will get the job as "Urban Park Ranger" that he has applied for. I pray that his application and resume will be seen and chosen by the person or persons incharge and that he will be called. He has been out of work and looking for the past ### months. I pray for guidance...
Replies
15
Views
59
Prayers for my husband to find his way to Jesus and not to waste his time chatting with all evil women and fake people online. They are lots of scams online and on social media all those platforms are full of scams. I pray and ask prayers he stop immediately in Jesus name. Amen. He has been...
Replies
16
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,450
Messages
16,788,131
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom