Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers for salvation for myself ( ### ) and my aunt ### ...in my mind the cultic enemy is trying to steal my soul and others ...and I feel lost hopeless and stupid right now please pray for me and my aunt y'all I love you all!
Replies
10
Views
146
I have alot on my mind and plate and anxiety. I am always fearful of big decisions. And counted on some things in making this decision that have not happened. I pray that the anxiety would cease and I would know this is Gods plan and he will take care of the things I was hoping for in his time...
Replies
11
Views
330
I am having a lot of anxiety over a huge decision I made. I am so anxious I wish I could get out of it but I don’t see a way without embarrassment and losing alot of money. So I pray it was the right decision and I will being to see that it is. I counted on some money coming in that hasn’t and...
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom