Prayers

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for protection over my son and me from our trespassers neighbors coworkers family managers and employees. Prayers that no weapon formed against my son and me shall prosper Prayers for discernment guidance y strength and knowledge for my son and me. Prayers that I will be able to have...
Replies
5
Views
102
I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
102
I love my ###, but I fear I am struggling with both anxiety and lust. I am constantly dreading something bad will happen to him or us, and it ruins my ability to be present and enjoy one another. With this fear, I have brought myself to commit sin by lusting over him and feeling I must connect...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom