Prayers

I am so tired God. And starting to lose faith that You exist. How can You keep piling more and more on me. Both my kids have lost their jobs. Both. Young adults that cannot hold it together. Both have substance abuse issues. Both have never grown up and live with alcoholic dad. They both need help and I try so hard to help them and it is affecting my marriage and I hate life. I don’t want to wake up because each day brings more and more bad. And I can’t take anymore. I am begging You to end this pain. We have suffered enough. They have suffered enough. I pray You would bring both of them immediate employment and help staying sober and get help and stay that way. Father I dare say if You hear me and see me and see them and love them and me You will help us once and for all and make this stop. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Never lose hope. Trust in Jesus. He will care for everyone. Surrender to the Lord all you have..I prayed for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my ### life, my youngens life, my baby brothers and my baby sisters lfie, always. God, Thank you! God, I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always...
Replies
10
Views
174
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you. I'm tired of being my children and grandchildren bank account and giving them my car. Then I have nothing. I've prayed for you to come into their lives Lord and guide them down the right path. Lord when will it change for the better? For years I've prayed for a...
Replies
10
Views
180
I am requesting prayers for my two sons seeking employment. They are both graduates. They have sending applications, after interviewing They said they will call back ,but nothing. They are discourag and tired. My heart broke for them. I am praying ,during my lunch I just go in church and pray. I...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom