Prayers

God, Thank you for waking me up this morning. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, love, sleep, and peace. Praise the Lord God, Thank you for being you and making me. I pray for those prayers on here to be answered. I pray for Jesus, he is safe. I pray my ### will get my dog and take care of her, she is a chihuahua, my little girl bought a rabbit with her birthday money a few months ago, and my dog plays rough with her, so, I will let my daughter keep her rabbit, and I will give away my dog, please pray my ### will get her. God, I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I pray that you hear and answer my prayers soon and very soon. I pray my daughter ### will get good news this week and have an apartment in ### for her and her dog. Lord please make a way for me and my family. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
264
Thank you Lord. Why won't you answer. I'm tired of all of this. My daughter ### moved to ### with my son ### and now he's not doing what he promised to protect her and keep her safe. I pray she find a safe place to stay and better job. Watch over my daughter ### protect her and her dog keep them...
Replies
12
Views
222
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,210
Messages
16,820,202
Members
651,264
Latest member
Wrmaraustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom