Prayer's

God, Thank you for this day and thank you for letting me pray for others as well as myself. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, truth, love, light, sleep, and peace. God, I pray your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Yahweh, I pray for peace for all. Yahweh, I pray for our country and government, it is corrupt and wrong, and I pray you make it better, one person at a time, then a group of people, to build up our country, to build up our people, putting the fear of God in people. Yahweh, I pray for unspoken prayer requests. Yahweh, I pray for my sins to be forgiven as I forgive others. Yahweh, I pray for Jesus, he is good, and all of his ways are perfect. Yahweh, I pray for the people on this prayer group website, their prayers are answered. Yahweh, There is a person in this group, I pray she and her husband were able to get food yesterday, and today and many days after, if you allow them, please. Yahweh, I pray for the people who are suffering from pain, I pray their health is restored. Yahweh, I pray for the people who are praying for finances, I pray their finances are balanced and they can gradually come down from debt. Yahweh, I pray for the people who have never heard of Jesus, may the gospel be preached to them and they believe and understand. Yahweh, I pray for wisdom, knowledge, understanding, direction, instruction. Yahweh, I have many questions, and many prayers waiting to be answered by you, and I pray to know all of you. Yahweh, I am thankful for those who pray for me. Yahweh, Thank you. Yahweh, You know the prayers I ask and the things I need before I ask of them, and I believe you answered them all, thank you. Yahweh, I pray for you and me. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen
 
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, Ephesians 3 v 20 In Jesus name, AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers for toothach to go away YAHWEH Father please releaf me in Jesus Name
Replies
11
Views
175
Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
177
Jesus delivered me from a torture chamber room where I was being raped 24/7/365. However, some satanic demon possessed people want me back in the rape room where they abuse and rape me again 24/7/365. Please pray for these devil people to stop bothering and harassing me. Please pray that Yahweh...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom