prayers

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please continue to pray to our Lord God to bless me with income of RM### monthly for my payments, food, and expenses.

Pray that our Lord will send me preschool or lower primary children to teach tuition so that I am able to earn some money.

I am waking up every morning with heaviness in heart. Cos no income.

Please also pray that my husband will give me a portion of his pension money for household and food expenses.

He just could not be bothered. Walks in and out of the house with no responsibility as a man of the house. Now he does not even eat in the house. Just because he must support me.

If a husband does not provide me food and shelter, who else will. Y is he so irresponsible and selfish to give to his own wife


Quick Reply
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need urgent prayers for my family. My brother is mentally unwell with a mental illness. Today my mom donated some money to church he yelled at her all day even though he can’t understand is her money he is schezofrenic doenst work and lives at my moms house for free with free food and fully...
Replies
9
Views
139
Everything in my life is not working, I graduated but I did not receive my degree because I have tuition debts. Right now I don't have a job nor anything to get income. I'm now in a position where I can't even buy food for myself. Daily I eat plain rice just to survive. The only thing I will end...
Replies
8
Views
137
Prayers to get the proper medical care and spinal surgery that I need now while it is covered in Jesus’ name. Prayers to get organized and ready for my Friday appointment. Prayers to lower monthly payments and boost income in Jesus’ name. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom