Prayer's

God, Good morning, to you and the Prayer Warriors on here. God, I hope all has a good and blessed day. Yahweh, I pray to have wisdom and keep it, truth and talk it, love and use it, heavenly sleep, and peaceful dreams. Yahweh, I like dreaming dreams with visions, I pray for more. Yahweh, I pray to do good things all of my days and I pray to do righteously all my nights. Yahweh, I am thankful for the cooler weather. Yahweh, I am thankful, ### apologized to my children, which, he shouldn't have been drunk and calling them bad names. Yahweh, ### don't have control. Yahweh, I pray for control and self will power for ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### for ourself, we know what is right and I pray we choose righteousness. Yahweh, I pray for Jesus, I pray je is walking upright in the heavens and watching over is and guiding us, preaching and teaching. Yahweh, I pray ### finds peace with himself. Yahweh, I pray for those on here. Yahweh, I have many things going on in my life, I try to pray for the best out of everything. God, and Yahweh, In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, I am seeking prayer requests for a smooth transition to my afterlife and that I get a closer and more intimate relationship with Yahweh and Jesus Christ. May you help me get in touch with Yahweh, Matthew 18:20, which states: "For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am...
Replies
11
Views
172
Please pray for my fur baby who is a Frenchie. Her name is ###. She is ### years old and is having a very invasive surgery on Wednesday, ###. She has gone through a few surgeries for a mammary tumor that was removed twice. She developed a ### hernia shortly after the second surgery. We ask that...
Replies
9
Views
399
Glory to the Highest in heaven and on earth. I just have the need to rejoice and give praise for my petitions being granted before I actually see them materialize. I believe strongly that GOD KEPT HIS PROMISES T ME. My phone bill my travel money senior choosing IT IS ALL DONE IN JESUS NAME...
Replies
14
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom