Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elilmomma

Humble Prayer Warrior
I just found out I'm almost six weeks pregnant with my third child and I'm praying to have a healthy pregnancy and I've had two miscarriages before my youngest. I'm praying to have a healthy baby amen.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### and the baby with good health. Please protect them, Lord. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve had ### miscarriages and I found out last week that I’m pregnant. My levels are low right now and I need prayer that my hcg levels will rise accordingly to have a healthy baby.
Replies
11
Views
135
Hi everyone, I’m asking for prayers for my pregnancy. I’m six weeks along, and I’m feeling really scared because of a previous miscarriage. I want to carry this baby to full term — with my daughter, I had to be induced at ### weeks. Please pray for the safety, health, and growth of my baby, for...
Replies
9
Views
239
I’m asking for prayers for the hemorrhage too vanish and baby be healthy this is our fourth pregnancy and we’ve been having complications and just really need all the prayers and faith we can get
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom