Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERELY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
103
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
175
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom