Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elilmomma

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to thank God for my beautiful daughters and allowing me to be able to provide for them and for blessing me with a new job so I can continue to support my family. I'm praying that things will work out and my family won't be torn apart again and that we will be stronger than ever. I pray that the dark days are finally over and my husband will be able to be with us Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for protection over my son and me from our trespassers neighbors coworkers family and managers Prayers that no weapon formed against my son and me shall prosper. Prayers for continued discernment guidance wisdom strength and knowledge over my son and me. Prayers that I will be able to...
Replies
11
Views
148
Pray please for me and my daughters. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank too much after my husband ghosted me. Us. Two daughters. Grown. We hired a private investigator. My husband is married and living with his new wife in ###. I had to divorce him. I need prayers. I want to...
Replies
9
Views
156
I come to you in request for prayer and response to my prayers . It has been 1 month since the passing of my mother due to a fire in her apartment because of an electrical outlet. I then was terminated from my job 1 week after that . My mother didn’t have any insurance of any kind so ALL the...
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom