prayers with me for my ### she ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers with me for my ### she is improving slowly thank you all for prayers and thank you God she is going through medical treatment that are painful and she is asking the doctor for another covid test to be done pray he allows it sad the hospitals get more funding money for each person that put down has covid
 
Praise God for healing! I prayed for your requests, for continued healing, faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
prayers with me for my ### she is improving slowly thank you all for prayers and thank you God she is going through medical treatment that are painful and she is asking the doctor for another covid test to be done pray he allows it sad the hospitals get more funding money for each person that put down has covid
Heavenly Father I pray that You would continue to bless the ### and protect her from harm, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

People don't realize the covid irregularities that exist in many places. God have mercy.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and favor everything I try to do fails mentally I'm drained the agency trying to help me but i got to find a place I can't find no one to rent to me because of the eviction and I don't make enough as a housekeeper im trying so hard...
Replies
14
Views
257
I need help, my mother was found with high blood pressure, Malaria +2, and Ulcers. She has been receiving medication and has been slowly recovering though she complained of heart pains and numbness. Yesterday I talked to her and she was fine, later I received a message from my father that she is...
Replies
7
Views
319
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
10
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom