Prayers to restore relationship with ### & ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend ### and I broke up last month The fight was about 4 months We were fighting and fighting And he got exhausted and broke up with me After that I tried so hard , so hard to make up things with him But he was just scared to live with me thinking I'll be fighting all the time He's...
Replies
11
Views
210
Father God, renew my relationship with son named ### + heal us. Thank You, Lord ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
184
Please pray for me and my boyfriend ###, recently he is not happy because i am not follow his investment plan. He suddenly stop talking to me and I hope he finally release love relationship not only money is real love. Hope he can find me again and really see me in person. Also I am eager him to...
Replies
11
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom