prayers this new ### meds i started ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have borderline personality disorder and will be starting a mood stabilizer for help. I need prayer for Gods mighty hand so sustain me and prevent the meds from interfering negatively in my daily life. I have intense anxieties about taking this. Please pray for peace
Replies
13
Views
171
Please agree the new meds the Dr gave me for diabetes work and that I will not have any side effects but most of all that the Lord will heal me completely. Believing I will lose weight to help bring sugar levels down. Please pray I can pay off my credit card big balance. I know God will make a...
Replies
9
Views
332
Hello everyone, hope all is well. In the name of Jesus, I pray that everyone is doing well, and may God bless you, protect you, and fill your life with peace and happiness. I have great news tomorrow I start my new assistant teacher job, and I should be very excited to start a new job after how...
Replies
9
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,207
Members
649,254
Latest member
Dormoriunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom