Prayers that ### will notice how I feel for him.

Jmacias1983

Humble Prayer Partner
Prayers that ### will notice how I feel for him. I pray that his eyes will be opened and he will see that I’ve been in love with him since the beginning. I hope and pray that by some miracle he feel the same way about me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
333
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:27: And they will go to others and say, ‘I have sinned, I have perverted what is right, but I did not get what I deserved. In Job 33:27, Elihu speaks about someone who, after experiencing God’s mercy, openly admits their...
Replies
9
Views
197
Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom