Prayers that the bank release a hold ...

Well continue to pray the bank locked me out of my account, pray I can find another banking service. Had to change all my automatic drafts, everything backed up, just pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Update bank refused to release funds and froze my account. Continue to pray the Lord help me find another banking service.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers that the bank release a hold they have on my account it is causing all my bills to be backed up help in the name of Jesus
Replies
8
Views
358
My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
162
My bank account has been closed since Jan### and the bank still has not sent my remaining posted funds to me. I have been put on hold for my limited income for ###-### days I have notified the banking commission to no avail I am an elder ### year old female in need of medical supplies that my...
Replies
9
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom