Prayers that my bank acknowledges their mistake ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
162
Lord God, Your Word says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9, Bible). Father, I hold onto this promise today. Give me the grace to confess my mistakes honestly and without excuse. Help me to see where...
Replies
10
Views
193
I am running a business past one year and have not sold any of my products and am running low in running my business please help me find a way to get money coming into my bank account. I am getting so Low. Help me
Replies
10
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom