PRAYERS PLEASE

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your request for strong prayer for your eyesight and we understand how scared you have been feeling. We continue to bring your eyes before the Lord and ask for His healing touch, for wisdom for any doctors who care for you, and for His perfect peace to guard your heart and calm your fear. We claim the promise in Isaiah 41:10 that God will strengthen and uphold you and in Psalm 34:18 that He is near to those who are fearful and hurting. We pray for your comfort, for restored sight and for freedom from fear in Jesus Name. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT PLEASE. THIS INFLAMMATION IS WILD. I AM SCARED.
Replies
13
Views
197
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS
Replies
12
Views
137
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
13
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom