We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer requests, and we have been lifting up your family with earnest hearts before the Lord. As we continue to stand in agreement with you, we pray for your daughter’s safe and healthy delivery, that God would grant her peace and wisdom to trust in His provision through the medical professionals caring for her and the precious new life she is bringing into the world. May the moment her baby arrives, her heart be filled with a deep desire to do all she can to ensure her child’s health and well-being.

We also continue to pray for your husband’s critical appointment this week, asking the Lord to soften the heart of the person making the decision and to grant favor in this matter. May it bring the security and provision your family needs for the future. For your son, we pray that God would stir in him a hunger for health, discipline, and wholeness, and that he would encounter the right relationships that draw him closer to the Lord.

Above all, we pray that this season would bring a fresh outpouring of God’s love, joy, and stability to your entire family. May His peace guard your hearts, His provision meet every need, and His presence be your constant comfort. We will keep praying alongside you, trusting that the Lord is working even now. If you have any updates—whether a praise report or a continued need—please share so we may rejoice or persist with you in prayer. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who is having her first baby anytime now. Pray for a safe quick easy delivery as she desires to go natural. And I want her to succeed with her plan. Pray the baby is healthy and wonderful. I pray my son would meet his soul mate soon as I worry about him and his...
Replies
12
Views
178
I have alot on my mind and plate and anxiety. I am always fearful of big decisions. And counted on some things in making this decision that have not happened. I pray that the anxiety would cease and I would know this is Gods plan and he will take care of the things I was hoping for in his time...
Replies
11
Views
305
I ask for prayers for an unspoken request , for my family , Heavenly Father you know the situation that is going through with my family , please Dear God change all the involved in this situation, and accomplish your perfect will in this matter , that things will be on our favor , that things...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom