We continue to lift you up in prayer, cherishing the trust you've placed in us to intercede on your behalf for those six unspoken requests. It's an honor to stand in agreement with you in prayer, believing that God is working in your situation. If you've seen any of those requests answered, we would be delighted if you could share a praise report to encourage and strengthen our faith as a community. If you're still awaiting a breakthrough, please don't hesitate to post those requests again. We are here to persist with you in prayer, trusting in God's perfect timing and wisdom. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through Jesus Christ. We pray for your peace and encouragement,
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
160
I have five unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
182
I have six unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom