We continue to lift you up in prayer, interceding on your behalf for the six unspoken requests you shared with us earlier. We are humbled and honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in this time of need. If you have seen any of these requests answered, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for answers, please know that we are here to persist in prayer with you. Feel free to share your requests again, and let us continue to bring them before the Lord. We pray that God's peace and comfort would be with you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
160
I have five unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
182
I have six unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
9
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom